.

.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Thanksgiving 2010 is the most thankful I've ever been because of...

                                                 These 3 people that are my whole world!

Also, I'm thankful for family, friends, my life in general!! We had a wonderful Turkey Day. We spent the morning watching the Macy's Parade & playing with the babies. Then, I went on a chilly 5 mile run. Got ready & headed over to my parents house for a big thanksgiving with my Mom's side of the family. Great time!!! Here are pictures from today. Tomorrow we're off to Fort Smith, Arkansas to do Thanksgiving with some of Brett's family for the weekend.

  Uncle Rusty holding Jackson & Aunt Katie reading with Emma Kate.

 Jackson got a walker at Lolly & Pop's house.

 Aunt Barbie & J starting at each other.






 Uncle Steve & Jackson





 Playing in the toy closet. Always fun!
 Just doing a little cleaning.
 Jackson spotted Jake the kitty.
 All the girls watching Keith Urban during Cowboys halftime show.
 Emma Kate liked his singing!


 Dancing with Aunt Barbie.
 Cousins :)
 Love this girl pic!
 Emma Kate interested in Chelsea...too cute!
Time to say bye-bye!

1 comment:

  1. Glad yall had a good Thanksgiving!! I love their matching turkey shirts!

    ReplyDelete