.

.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Last Year At This Time...

This night last year, I was rocking & giving my 10 1/2 month old baby girl her bottle as I put her to sleep for the last time before baby boy arrived. Oh and I was bawling my eyes out too! I had so many emotions: happiness, sadness, fear, anxiety.  I remember telling Emma Kate that I would always love her no matter what even though I would be sharing that love with another child. I really didn't know how my heart could love another baby as much as I loved her, but I had to say those words to reassure myself. I worried the whole time I was pregnant with Jackson about how having a sibling so close in age would affect her. I knew that having 2 babies less than a year apart was going to be challenging. But then Monday, March 15th came & our family was complete. All those worries were for nothing. Here's a few pics of us one year ago today. Last pic of our family of 3 with a very swollen me!







2 comments:

  1. I'm shocked how much EK has changed in a year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amaaaaaaaaaaazing. i'm feeling those same feelings and look forward to that same feeling of "ahh family now complete". she has changed a ton in a year. happy bday to jackson

    ReplyDelete