.

.

Monday, December 29, 2014

Race Weekend

{December 12-14, 2014}
We had a busy & fun-filled weekend of the race. My sister-in-law & I decided to do the Dallas half together this year & we had a really great time running together almost the whole way. My 4th half in the books! I get more proud of myself every time (as each year adds on to my age ha!)

We started the weekend off with an early 8am basketball game for EK where she scored her FIRST & SECOND BASKETS of her career!!

We all went to ICE at the Gaylord that day. Snow tubing, big blue coats, & 9 degrees inside the Frosty display.















  
 Race day!
 Mile 6.5 & seeing our kids & husbands cheering for us. Yay!

 Finish line in sight!


What the husbands & kids were doing during our race:

 Waiting with smiles to see us running.
 Park visit during the race

No comments:

Post a Comment