.

.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Emma Kate starts WOGA

July 6th Emma Kate had her first gymnastics class at WOGA! I forgot my dang camera that day (bad mama!) so here are the pictures from her 2nd class. Ashley & I had chatted about the girls (EK & Mia) taking gymnastics together. Then, Ashley looked into it & got us set up at WOGA Frisco, which is exactly where I wanted EK to go because it's the BEST! Future Gold medalist haha!! It's even more fun because she's taking with one of her favorite friends, Mia. :)

Brief history: I grew up going to meets for this gym because Brooke, my childhood BFF's sister Brittany was an amazing gymnast there & right at the level to make it to the Olympics. Also, 2 Olympic Gold Medalist have trained there....Nastia Lukin & Carly Patterson. I LOVE watching gymnastics, it's one of my favorite Olympic sports!

 TOO CUTE!!



 Butterfly stretch
 Our sweet friends, Ashley & Mia


 Good stretching!


 Go Mia! About to do her roll.

 Lolly & Jackson watching in background.

 Determined!
 Her favorite part...jumping on the trampoline.




 Bear crawling on the beam.
 Shapes, colors, & #'s with the coach.



 Inside the "tent"

 Stamp time!

1 comment: