.

.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fun Filled 4th! (2012)

Today was a fun filled 4th of July! I started the morning off with running a 5k with my sweet neighbor, Allyn. I came home from my race to find the kids playing out back & Brett snapping pics of them. We went to the pool together. Lots of swimming, jumping off the side, going under water, & crusing the kiddie pool. Came home for lunch & naps (mama included).  Last on our July 4th agenda was the neighborhood celebration which included: face painting, big slide, bouncey houses, & food trucks whoooo!! Our bff's Monica, Jack, & Gracen came with us. All the kids had a great time & were worn out by the time we left at 7:30pm. Plus, Mon, Brett, & I enjoyed the sliders from the food trucks yum!
Happy Birthday America!!

 Mama, EK, Love





Riding to the pool

 Sweet swimmer man





Action shots.........




 Future Olympic swimmer?!?




 Jackson loves hanging out with Mark, our neighbor.

 The BIG King Kong slide with Jack going down.
 EK needed Daddy to slide with.
Emma Kate & Gracen (both 3 years old)


 Eating outside.
 Daddy putting sissy's shoes on.
:)
 I'm in love with these 2!! Future Mr. & Mrs. :)
 This is how Monica rolls with multiple kids. Awesome!


Ending the night with dancing & watching Macy's Fireworks on tv because there was no way my kids could have stayed up until 9:30 for the back yard fireworks. 

2 comments:

  1. love the post!! miss yall, let's play soon.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You took some really great pics, Mere. You remind me that I need to have my camera out more. It's never with me when I need it! --Rhonda

    ReplyDelete