.

.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

First Family Vacation ~ Beach Fam Photo Shoot

Friday, September 7, 2012: Family beach pictures make me OH SO HAPPY!! It's one of the most peaceful & beautiful backdrops for a photo to be taken in my opinion. I do know that I have a 2 & 3 year old who often aren't inerested in posing & smiling for a family picture, so we had to be upbeat & fast with our family pictures attempt. Aunt Katie got put in charge of being our photographer. Big key to getting pics with 2 little ones is just keep clicking & hope that you get some good ones. She did great & was such a trooper. Thank you, Kates & Brett for capturing these!




































 Love you all!!!




2 comments:

  1. I adore all of these.. super cute. They all turned out great. Jealous you have your fam photo session now behind you

    ReplyDelete