.

.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Valentine's 2012

Valentine's Day fell on Thursday which was a school day for the kids. They were so pumped for their class parties & to share the goodie bags & cards with their friends. Holidays are much more fun having these two around!

Morning time with my loves

Looking too old.
Heartbreaker
LOVE her!

After school checking out all the Valentine's Day loot.



Love bag from Mommy & Daddy

This captures the moment: Little brother having a "2 almost 3 year old" moment...so not fun!

Back to happy man, likes his Love bag with a new Jake dvd.



Night before: Proud Mom & Dad moment...Emma Kate wrote her name on all 16 friends cards. She was focused & had such pride in her work.  Love!!


Brett & I snuck in a Valentine's Day lunch together. <3 p="">



1 comment:

  1. Mere, I love EK's sweet little red dress. Precious! I don't dress my girls "girly" enough...need to work on that.

    ReplyDelete