.

.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Family Beach Vacation 2013 {Day 5}

{Day 5} Sunday was Father's Day. I'm going to be very honest, my kids have THE BEST father hands down. Brett is more than I could ever ask for as the father of our children. He has such unconditional love for Emma Kate & Jackson & beams when he's around them.

Also, on Sunday Emma Kate & I went to see about renting a bike built for two! I was giddy about this & got even more giddy when EK was as into the idea of riding together! We went to test the attachment called a "Kazoo" to see if she could handle it. She hopped right on the back, started pedaling, & holding onto the handlebars like she had done it a thousand times before. Our first ride was to "Snappy Turtle" in Seagrove to buy goggles & then back to the condo. We both LOVED it!

She had made him a "Dad" card at church camp the week before.
The kids card had "Sweet" with pancakes on the front, I thought it was fitting because he makes pancakes every weekend for them.

First time testing it out in the parking lot.

And we're off to Snappy Turtle...
We made it!

Stop on the way back at the Watermelon bench.

Lunch bunch outside on the patio.
Father's day 2013 swimming
Bike ride to the beach.
My rearview


Seaside for the evening.


Melt me!!
One child cooperating for pictures & the other NOT so much!



My Loves











No comments:

Post a Comment