.

.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My Fun August Weekends

In August 3 out of 4 weekends I had "Dallas get-away" weekends. Sounds like I'm pretty popular, but they just happened to fall all almost in a row. I had such a fun, relaxing, laugh filled, & carefree time with each group of friends & my husband too!

First Girls Weekend:
Jess, Whitney, Katie, & Sarah. We've become a group of friends through our husbands & friends of friends all leading back to Brett's childhood friend. So fun! Great time together & then I met up with Mon for Keith Urban concert that Saturday night. Awesome all around!

Saying bye to mama before I left that Friday. Sweet boy!

We got make-up done at Northpark. free fun!

Saturday brunch YUM!

Saturday night with Monica & my man, Keith!
Up close!



Second Weekend: A stay-cation away with my one & only, BH. We were both really looking forward to getting away together. It was SO wonderful!

Mimosia & coffee is the perfect start to the weekend!

Crescent Hotel courtyard garden
Love him more than anything!

Last & Third Weekend:
"The Girls" 
Our now annual end of summer Dallas weekend together. As always...perfect being with them! 

Saturday morning playtime before we headed off.

Brunch
Mambo Taxi time!

BFF's



No comments:

Post a Comment