.

.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

A November Throwback Post

There were a few pictures/events I missed blogging about that I wanted to include from November...hello Thanksgiving! Sorry great holiday I forgot to put up your pictures! My Aunt Barb's family from Atlanta came to Thanksgiving this year! They haven't all been here since my wedding so we were THRILLED to see them!

 My food prep team
 Happy Thanksgiving 2013 with my favorite guys minus Jack!




 I will treasure this picture forever of Emma Kate meeting Uncle Bill for the first time. He's truly one of the greatest men left!!
 The kids were so happy to see Nicole (2 years ago she came to visit. Now she's in college at Bama.)

 Kennon, Jack, & and iphone.
 What a Jack face!










 This will also be known as the day Jackson decided to ride a bike, his sister's of course.

Week before Thanksgiving with cousin Lucas


 Week before Thanksgiving we spent a night & day swimming at Great Wolf Lodge. Big fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment