.

.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Daddy Daughter Dance

{February 2, 2014}
Brett took Emma Kate to their first Daddy Daughter dance. They were both looking forward & talking about it for weeks prior & I don't think the big dance disappointed! She had my heart fluttering while I took these pictures before they left, just the sweetest thing ever!
Brett text me pictures a couple times once they were actually there. She was a bit shy at first & then made a couple friends & had a ball. They left at 6 & didn't make it home until 10pm!! I felt like I was waiting for her to arrive home from her first date (this guy will be the only I won't ever have any worries or hesitation about!)













  Had to get one with his boy (who was feeling a little left out during pictures!)


Dancing with Daddy

After dance snack at Chicken Express haha!

3 comments: