.

.

Thursday, May 8, 2014

5th & 4th Birthday Bash! {April 6, 2014}

I'm back-blogging here for a bit because I got behind. We had the kids joint birthday party in early April & I wanted to document the fun & "you can't control the weather so go with it" time we had. It ended up being a rainy & cold spring April day. I rented a covered bounce house & inflatable soccer game both got some use, but not as much if the weather would have been nice. Thankfully my parents were so open to hosting 30 children & then roughly 25 adults in their home without hesitation. We had food, lots of laughs, a Frozen showing, kids upstairs in the playroom, inside, outside & everywhere in between. Our motto "party don't stop!"
Emma Kate & Jackson had a blast & that's what it's all about!!






 Party prep!

































She said "thank you Poppy for my birthday party." He replied "it was all worth it because of this."


1 comment:

  1. Great party, friends !!!! Such strange weather - glad your theme and motto carried through. The kids all had so much fun .. xo

    ReplyDelete