.

.

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Meet The Teacher 2014

 {August 22, 2014}
Friday night was the big night to meet Emma Kate's Kindergarten teacher & see her classroom. She has been a bit nervous leading up to school, but once I mentioned making a goodie basket for her teacher she got really excited putting it together & then giving it to Mrs. Gullett. She was happy & interested in the classroom finding her table spot, locker, & looking around.
I cannot write too much here because I'm feeling overwhelmed with emotions about sending her off to Kinder. I love this child more than any words I could ever find.




She took a Mommy & Daddy before picture. 




  She recognized this book we've read before on her teacher's easel.
                                        Checking out her locker.
Showing brother her table.
       This guy hopped right up in the teacher chair & ready to go!

                   Her preschool friend is in her class this year.
           They gave each other a big hug that warmed my heart!

                      Being silly in front of the mirrors.

Ready for a great year!! Teacher in training?!?!
Love you sweet angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment