.

.

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Speedy September

September flew by with school starting, everyone adjusting to our new routines, kids sports & activities, my childhood best friend finally moved home from their 3 year military stay in England, a spur of the moment visit from Jamie & Burney, the kids first Top Golf trip, & visit from Coach D & Caroline were some of the things we've been up to that I wanted to make sure to get on our blog.

I do like routine, but at the same time I enjoyed our carefree summer together. Being back in the school routine feels nice & busy. As long as I'm watching my kids and family enjoy life & being together I'm one happy lady!!

Relaxing after school.
   Brooke is home!! BFF's since 5th grade.

Almost all our kiddos, just missing Vida.




       Happy little people with a Jamie & Burney surprise visit!
                                Late night jumping, why not?!













                    EK laced name necklaces for the whole family.




Still loves her dance friend, Hallie.





                               Her school BFF, Anna.
               Someone likes it when mama does kinder lunch duty.
                                            Coach D & BH
                                            Caroline & EK
                           Lots of Razorbacks & 2 future ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment