.

.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

My 33rd Birthday

{January 22, 2015}
Another year has somehow passed. All I can say is that I have the sweetest family to celebrate me as I turned a year older. The main person who loves to celebrates me is Emma Kate. She is the kindest, sweetest, most thoughtful little person ever. She told Brett exactly what gift she wanted to shop for & then suggested a dozen hot pink roses for me to enjoy all birthday week long. The saddest part of this post of I cannot get 4 or 5 pictures of EK actually giving me her gift the morning of my bday before she headed on to school. If I can get them to load I will in another post. 33rd birthday was excellent! Lets do this next year of life & make it the BEST!! xoxo

Night before my Mom got a bday cupcake & the kids & my parents sang to me. LOVE!
Morning of my birthday. Kids giving me their gifts. One each that they picked out.


New headphones because my broke from Jackson.


Emma Kate picked out a beautiful Kendra Scott bracelet. She truly loves to give.
They each made me special gifts.

Cannot be any luckier!


 Before heading to bday dinner with the Barkers

 Awesome big kids!


Such a wonderful way to end my birthday!! Love this family! Thanks birthday twin Emily for celebrating with me!




No comments:

Post a Comment