.

.

Monday, April 20, 2015

Jackson Reid Turns FIVE!!!!!

{March 15, 2015}

I've had this posted drafted since March & for some reason I kept procrastinating on finishing it. Maybe I'm somewhat in denial that my baby turned FIVE years old March 15th. I can hardly recall life without him, yet these 5 years have gone by in the blink of an eye.

Jackson,
I will always refer to you as the surprise of my life. Joining us a mere 10 1/2 months after your sister was born. You completed our family. God knew exactly what he was doing when he created you. You are so so special & I feel forever grateful that I get the privilege of being your mom. Love you to the moon & back!!! XOXO

 March 15, 2010 minutes after he was born at 1:37pm








5 years later: Celebrating Jackson








Card big sis made for him :)




Magic kit from Gramma. Happy little Wizard!





























Happy 5th birthday, J Man!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment