.

.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Aunt Jamie & Donna visit!!

Last weekend, one of our very best friends, Aunt Jamie & Donna (her mama) came down from Arkansas to meet baby Jackson and see Emma Kate for her first birthday.  They came over Saturday morning and we all played.  Then after naptime, we headed over to Watter's Creek in Allen for a little shopping and early dinner at Cheesecake Factory before they had to drive back home.  It was such a wonderful day!! Thank you both for coming to see us. We love you!

Jamie meeting Baby J for the first time

Aunt Jamie brought EK her bday gift...the cutest pillowcase dress, matching bow & a t-shirt :)
The tee says "My Daddy won't let me date until I'm 30!"
Baby J LOVED Donna!!

still sleeping in Donna's arms

Jackson loves Aunt James too!
Thanks Uncle Mark for my tie onesie!  He's looking sharp!
My handsome fellow!

after dinner

2 comments: