.

.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fair Family Fun


On Wednesday, Brett, Sara, Emma Kate, Jackson, and I all headed down to The State Fair of Texas. This is our 4th year in a row to go & it's become a fall tradition for us. Each year we've added a person! haha

It was a beautiful day & the babies were wonderful! We also got our picture drawn (the 4th one now) & it makes me beyond happy! The artist said she thought it was one of her best family ones. :)

 Time for the State Fair of Texas!
 Picture time

 Taking a break from the picture
 I'm in love with this one :)

 Animal time














 Our wonderful "Sarwa"


 All 3 in the openings & smiling...pretty impressive.
 She wants to walk everywhere now.

 My fav fair food...turkey leg.
 Jackson even wanted it too!
 Emma Kate lounging while eating some fair food. She liked the turkey leg & fried cookie dough.

 My sweet boys!
 Trying to get a pic with the famous ferris wheel in the background...EK wanted to WALK instead!
 Still not wanting to take a pic.
 Now she's happy.
 Tired group.

 Emma Kate loves Sara or "Sarwa" as she calls her!
 Doesn't get any sweeter!
 Big D

My little family :)

3 comments:

  1. How precious is that picture of yall! I love that you've gotten one each year- that is such a special tradition! Very cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel. It has become a fun tradition!! I can't wait until they are older and we can go through more of the fair. :) This picture is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, cool post.. yall are so brave and adventurous :) too busy wkends in a row for you guys

    ReplyDelete