.

.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Baby Boo Party!

On Saturday, we were invited to the Guernsey's (Katie, Andrew, & baby Carter) Halloween Baby Boo party. It was a fun time! Emma Kate enjoyed walking all around in her ladybug costume & just checking everything out. Jackson was great, except when it was time to take pictures outside. None of the babies liked the sun in their eyes. His pumpkin costume didn't turn out quite how I'd envisioned...way to big. I promised him I'll do better next year.
Here are pictures at our house before we left & at the party.

Best pic of both babies looking while in costume
  Not wanting her pic taken hehe!
 My little ladybug!




 Jackson & Carter. The baby pumpkins!

 All looking to the exact same spot...too bad it wasn't actually at the camera!
 J playing in his oversized pumpkin costume.
 Carter was born in Feb. & is already crawling & pulling up on everything...oh wow!!
 all the little babies. What a great photo spot!

 My snuggle bug!
 Here's what me trying to get a pic with both mine looks like...not happening!
 Emma Kate loves pumpkins.

 Andrew & EK




Thanks Katie for having us! 



1 comment:

  1. Cute babies. I love the photo of you trying to take pics with both!

    ReplyDelete