.

.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

We decided that for Halloween instead of walking around our neighborhood (last year there wasn't much happening around here, maybe too early) we would go to the Prestonwood Fall Festival. It was an amazing Fall Festival. A million bounce houses, tons of games for all ages, food etc. Unlucky for us, Emma Kate only took about a 45 minute the whole day so she was in a "mood" at times while we were there. She also insisted on walking everywhere and it takes forever to get around an area that large. Me, the mama wasn't feeling my best either. I ran 7 miles that morning & didn't eat enough so I had a killer headache in the sun. Jackson did wonderful & was happy being in my arms, even though he had a runny nose! Next year, I think they will love it!! So many fun things. Only got a few pics.  Thanks Lolly for going with us!








No comments:

Post a Comment