.

.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Autumn at the Arborteum

Last Saturday, Brett & I took Emma Kate & Jackson down to the Dallas Arborteum for the end of the "Autumn at the Arborteum" display. It's so amazing with all the thousands of pumpkins & seasonal flowers! We couldn't have asked for a prettier day, perfect weather & family outing! FYI we took about 70 pictures, I won't include all of these but there are lots in this post simply because I really like some many of them & it reminds me of our memories that day! Enjoy!

Going to get dressed to go, but EK didn't want daddy to put her down!
We're here in our red wagon!
Emma Kate was pointing & telling Jackson all about the pumpkins.
Pumpkin house




















 Chrysanthemum's named after Emma!

Daddy & baby girl's picture together with White Rock Lake in the background.
My new favorite pic of Brett & Emma Kate together :)
Totally content in the wagon chewing on his pretend corn!


"Hey sis give me those snacks!"
It was fun here!


2 comments:

  1. Great pictures and it looked like a perfect day. I love Jackson's hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet. What a beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete