.

.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Fun with Friends

A couple weeks ago, we went to play at Ashley & Mia's house. It was all girls & one sweet boy! We always have a great time playing over there, that day I got lucky because I was able to take lots of cute pics. Then, we ventured over to their park that's 1 minute from their house...it was great being outside & having all the little girls playing, running, and climbing. My mama friends are always so nice to give me a hand weather it be holding Emma Kate's hand or keeping an eye on Jackson so I can juggle both babies. :)

  Favorite toy at Mia's...play kitchen! Emma Kate goes straight to it once we enter the playroom every time.
 Sweet boy playing
 EK whipping up some food for Caroline.
 On to ride on the car
 This pic cracks me up...EK having a hot dog & Mia having a drink in her diaper. :)
 now riding on Mia's horse
 Back to the kitchen

 The whole crew walking to the park.
Rachel with Presley on one side & Emma Kate on the other! Thanks friend!
 Mia & Pres swinging
Rachel took both girls down the BIG slide...too cute watching them come down.

 Thanks Rachel for filling in for my mama since she's holding Jackson!
 Now Ashley & Mia's turn
 How cute is that?!
 Emma Kate & Presley swinging
 Love her!
climbing to go slide

VIDEO






2 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures and video!! Thanks for posting. We love our little crew... Presley and I both always have so much fun playing with you girls. Glad everyone at your place is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwh, super cute. that video makes me laugh :) it was such the perfect morning - loved it so much

    ReplyDelete