.

.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Snowed In for 5 days in Texas?!?

Last week we were iced in for 5 days!! Yes, you read it correctly 5 days inside our home with 2 babies under 2 & I didn't go insane. Stir crazy yes! I think my saving grace was that Brett working from home 3 out of 4 days. I've never seen Dallas with this type of ice/snow, pretty crazy. Most school districts close for 4 straight days which is unheard of around here!  Here are some pics from last week.

                                 Sesame Street time.
  

  



 (sorry for my frightening no make-up look, that's what being trapped inside for days will do to ya!)








 Helping Daddy work from home.
 She loves putting everyones shoes on!

1 comment:

  1. I just put on makeup this week and didn't recognize myself! I am glad you did that too! Glad we'll get to see yall this week!

    ReplyDelete