.

.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Beautiful January Park Weather

Who would have thought it was January this past weekend?! We took advantage of this nice weather & went to the park Saturday & Sunday. Emma Kate LOVES the park. She loves climbing, sliding, running, & doing it over and over again. Jackson is the sweetest baby brother who goes along for the ride. He does enjoy swinging. I see many more park trips this year. It brightens my day to see her having such a wonderful carefree time playing outside. It's even better when it's my family of four all there!
*Also, at the end I put a video I took last week when I took the babies solo to the park one afternoon. I'm still in shock how a year ago she couldn't walk/climb & now she's off & running! Enjoy!
* P.S. - as I'm posting this it's currently 16 degrees outside! Seriously sunny 60's to freezing temps now.







 snack break
 Deep thought.
 staring & wishing he could do everything Emma Kate does. (It won't be long buddy!)
 Running by full speed.




 Happiness!

 Giving J Man some love.






2 comments:

  1. I love Jackson's hair blowing in the wind! And you can see his little teeth!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't that long ago she was going down the slide with Presley, both in my lap! She looks so happy at the park!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete