.

.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Just the little things like...rain boots.

I bought Emma Kate a pair of rain boots on sale recently & she's really digging them! So we went to play at my parents this week & she asked to wear them which made me smile. Then, once we arrived my Dad was pulling into the driveway at the same time. He calls out to Emma Kate "sissy come drive with me" the next thing I see is her in the driver seat with him. Oh geez!! She was pushing buttons & saying all day "I drive. I drive Pop's car." My Dad LOVED it even more than her. She has him so wrapped around her little finger it's not even funny! Then, they went outside walking, splashing in the creek, playing with rocks and leaves, & riding in the wagon...all in her new rainboots! Her are the only pics I got.


Couldn't help putting in this cute pic of both babies playing in the kitchen.
 



 Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment