.

.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy (last year in my 20's) Birthday!

Saturday was my birthday & I got a great gift...Brett didn't have to work like we had thought (it's his busy season with work).  We got to spend the day all together! Playing, family nap, went to the mall to pick-up my cookie cake, Emma Kate & I rode the carousel, & then back home to play more and my parents joined us. Then, they babysat so Brett & I could go out to dinner. We went to Pappa Brothers Steakhouse. Hadn't been there in a few years & it was even more amazing food than I remembered. I ate like it was my last meal...bacon wrapped scallops, lobster bisque, filet, lobster tail, mac & cheese with crab, & wine....DELICIOUS! Here's to my last year in my 20's!

 Morning play time

 Sweet J wore a tie for Mama's bday!
 My new favorite pic of us :)


 Who's happier?!?




 OPening some gifts & Jackson liked the tissue paper.
dinner time

2 comments:

  1. ahhh happy birthday.. very impressive that you have ALL your baby makin done before you even hit 30!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks Ash! Yes, Brett & I both said the SAME thing!! Babies super close in age will do that for ya!! :)

    ReplyDelete