.

.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sweet Man is 10 Months Old

Another month has passed & Jackson is 10 months old as of yesterday! I continue to be amazed by how quickly time is passing by with my children...so I must keep trying to enjoy & savor each day I get to spend with them. I'm so lucky to have a "front row" seat watching them grow & change as each month passes.

This month with J:
- Had his first ear infection. Sad. :(
- Started teething. His 2 bottom teeth have finally poked through barely!! Now the 4 top ones are trying to come in as well.
- Mobile man that is crawling all over.
- Loves to pull up on everything.
- Experiencing separation anxiety when Mama or Daddy walks away or walks by. When we're gone it's okay though.
- Loves to be held & climb up on Mama & Daddy.
- Started clapping & waving...so cute!
- Loves watching Emma Kate run at full speed all around & play peek-a-boo with her.

Here are some recent Jackson pics.



You can barely see his first 2 teeth on the bottom. :)





peek-a-boo with Emma Kate
Just love that hiney!

2 comments:

  1. I'm amazed every time I see pictures of Baby Jack; he's gotten so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty, he has gotten so big! We've got to see you & Caroline soon so you can witness yourself! :) Loved your new post with the pjs & wings!!

    ReplyDelete