.

.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pump It Up Jr. with Every Other SAHM & Child in Plano

Our friend, Ashley & Mia invited us to meet them at Pump It Up Jr.  two weeks ago. It was the week that it was in the 20's & there was still snow on the ground so I think every Stay-At-Home-Mom wanted to GET OUT of the house with their toddler. This was our first time ever going so I wasn't sure how Emma Kate would do, but I took her shoes off & led her to the smallest of the inflatable play areas & she just cruised all around bouncing & jumping! I watched while holding Jackson. Then, she took it upon herself to head to the big stairs with the big slide and without any hesitation slid right down...then did it another 50 times! It makes me proud when I see my sweet girl being independent & trying new things in social settings. Love her!!


 small one

 Big slide!
 There she goes!

 Little tumble

Yay I finally got one of her in mid slide!

No comments:

Post a Comment