.

.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

One Week into the New Year

I can sum up our 1st week of the New Year pretty easily...lots of playing & jammies. Okay, fine we did put on real clothes everyday at some point, but it seemed like Emma Kate, Jackson, & I did lots of playing around the house this week. We did have our friends, Rebecca & Deacon (who is 6 weeks younger than Jackson) over to play Wednesday. Then, Thursday we went to play with the "girls" (Ashley, Mia, Rachel, & Presley). Just wanted to share some pics from the week.

*FYI lots of teething occurring here (EK's getting her molars 2 have cut through & Jackson has 6 trying to come through) which hints EK's passy in her mouth in the pics A LOT lately I guess it feels good to her & Jackson wearing a bib because of A LOT drool happening.*

 Dinner time

 Kinda blurry, but I love her sweet face!
 "Play kitchen play kitchen" is her new phrase around here.
She's saying "play kithen Jack play kitchen Jack." Love it!
 Jackson has discovered the fun on knocking blocks & things over.
 Little sister pulling brother in the load & go wagon time.
 Kitchen time before bedtime.

 This is what bath time looks like when Mommy is by herself (Dad is starting his "busy season"). So Jackson got to "air out" while I bathed Emma Kate.
 Sugar Bowl day. The babies were supporting the Hogs!!




 Normal haha??

 As I walked by to go warm up Jackson's bed time bottle I saw this....makes me smile. :)
 Deacon came over to play. Both my kids LOVED him!!


1 comment:

  1. We made the blog!! I feel famous! ;) We had so much fun, we'll have to do it again! I love the one of Jackson chasing after Deacon, so cute!

    ReplyDelete