.

.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goodbye 2010, you've been amazing!

I've been thinking back about 2010 & I get emotional & happy at the same time thinking about this past year. Amazing is the best word I can use to describe it. The best way I can explain it is by posting my favorite pic(s) from each month & something that happened that month. Here goes....

January-
I was 7 months pregnant. Emma Kate cut her 1st tooth & started crawling.

 

February- Had Jackson's baby shower with all my best friends. Snow came. Brett was working a lot so Emma Kate & her very pregnant mama we're hanging out.

 Baby shower time
     BFF's Monica & Sara that threw my baby shower for Jackson.
My BFF's from Arkansas that came down to celebrate.

Big snow!!
Big snow made her tired. :)
at the park.

March- My "surprise of my life" Jackson Reid came into our lives!! Became a family of 4!!

 Day before I was induced to have Jackson. Sunday, March 14th.
 The big day & sis came to wish me good luck before I had him!
 Go Mama!
 Jackson Reid Hagedorn arrived @ 1:37pm March 15th. Weighting 7 lbs. 13 ounces.


 Emma Kate's 1st time meeting Jackson & she waved immediately. :)



"I've got my hands full is a saying that many people say to me now!" So true!! ha

April- Emma Kate turned 1!!


 1st time wearing a tie.
 Bluebonnet Beauty

 April 27, 2010 EK's 1st birthday. Us 4 went to the Dallas Zoo.
 Her 1st bday party!

May- Emma Kate walked!!, Jackson sat in his bumbo & started giving us smiles, Brett & I were longing for sleep. 




June- Tried to stay cool in the pool, Jackson slept 12 hours for 1st time, & I saw Wicked with Mom, Aunt Barb, & Katie





July- 4th of July at my parents house, both babies had well-visits (EK 15 month & Jackson 4 month), spray park time, & my Arkansas bff's came down for a girls weekend.

 4th of July. Lolly & Aunt Barbie with the babies.

 whole crew on the 4th
 spray park fun

My Girl's Weekend 

August- took EK to the circus, had my 10 year high school reunion, Brett started his new job at Pioneer Natural Resources, joined the YMCA to start training for my 1/2 marathon, & Jackson sat up on his own.

 circus
 My 10 year reunion
 Brett's new view from his office


September- my Dad got inducted into his high school Hall of Fame, Jackson turned 6 months, took our 1st road trip to Fayetteville with the babies, & went to the State Fair.

 Dad's induction
 Yay Stan the Man!
 6 month check up

 Fayetteville, Arkansas on the University campus

 Peace Fountain on campus
 @ the State Fair


October- Brett & I went to Arkansas vs A&M game @ Cowboys Stadium (my parents had the babies solo for whole day), we went to ALCS Game 1 Rangers vs Yanks, took the babies to Pumpkin Patch, & Emma Kate turn 1 1/2.




 Jamie, Mark, Brett & I went to the Arkansas game & sat in a sweet box!! :)

 ALCS Game 1



November- Brett turned 30, Thanksgiving, & Jackson started crawling!!

 Daddy's 30th bday


 Going out to dinner for Brett's 30th
 Thanksgiving



December- ran my 1/2 marathon, Christmas pics, Brett & I went to NYC (1st trip away from babies), our 6 year wedding anniversary, & Merry Christmas 2010!



1st Santa Visit!!






AMAZING YEAR!! 2010!!























No comments:

Post a Comment