.

.

Friday, May 20, 2011

iPhone pics (March)

Yesterday during the babies nap time I thought I should sync & upload my iphone pics to my Mac. I have 650 pics & 100 videos on my iphone!! OMG! Syncing my phone is a thing I forget to do on a regular basis oops! I do my blog post from our camera pics so I thought I would share from March on some of these "hidden treasure" pics ha! 
BTW, I LOVE my iphone!! The camera & video are a big reason why! What did I do before it?! :)

 Mommy & EK in animal prints one morning.
 A few days before his 1st bday. Fell asleep while I was rocking him before bed. Priceless!
 Love of my Life!
 @ Jack's 3rd bday party.
 Chilling w/ Pop
 Being a boy!
 March 15, 2011 Jackson's 1st bday. We're at the Dallas Zoo.
 1st bday gift
 Waiting @his 1 year well check-up
 St. Patty's Day with my Irish Twins.
 Both babies now forward facers in the car. 1st time for J to ride forward.
 Pop let her play in the creek = all wet clothes = drying them & diaper only playing.

 Putting duck food out.
 Riding merry-go-round w/ Aunt Katie
 Jackson's 1st time riding it.
 He loved it!
2 babies 2 cars cruising!
 Snuggle time in the big bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment