.

.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Lucky Daughter, Lucky Mother

                                   Mother's Day 2011

The first part of my title. Lucky Daughter. I'm a lucky daughter because I happen to have a the best parents ever. My mom is a true example of unconditional love for her child, that being only me I got all her unconditional love. I feel lucky everyday to have her as my mom, best friend, & Lolly to my babies. Thank you, Sal!

The second part of my title. Lucky Mother. I wonder everyday what I/we did so right for God to have given us these angels. I love being Emma Kate & Jackson's mom & that I get to watch them grow everyday.

Mother's Day 2011 was pretty prefect in my book. We met the rest of the fam (Lolly, Pop, Katie, Barbie) at Whiskey Cake for brunch. It was delicious...coffee, cocktails, chicken & waffles YUM!! After brunch, we went to my parents house for the big surprise for EK & Jackson. My parents had a custom made play-house made. The kiddos loved it!! They played & played. Then, took long naps. Brett & I went to buy my Mother's Day gift. He bought me a Kindle! Yay can't wait to download some new books. We watched the Mavs playoff game. They swept the Lakers in 4 games...huge deal for us Dallas fans!! Followed by lots more playing outside. Lastly, Brett grilled steaks for all of us & we had a great dinner together.

End of my day, which is always the sweetest...rocking my sweet boy while he drinks his milk. Then, saying night night to EK & hearing her say "I love you, Mommy" with a kiss. I'm LUCKY!!

 "Wow this is pretty awesome!"

 He loves opening & closing doors...favorite hobby.










 Nose kisses :)


<3













1 comment:

  1. Looks like a really fun day!! That picture of EK hugging you is absolutely precious! We come back in town May 19.... I'll email you so we can line up some playtime. Glad you had a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete