.

.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

iphone Hodge Podge

I haven't taken any recent pics on my camera, but I have snapped lots of random great memories with my iphone camera.

 Toy Story friends & Emma Kate together
 Jackson's turn

 Jan. 2012 @ playdate with Castle Hills play group at a neat park nearby.  These are our very good friends who happen to be our next door neighbors, Zane & Cade.

 Sleepy head after his nap one day.
 Jack's first bath in mama's big tub.
 Resting together.
 Emma Kate's first time in the big tub.
 Emma Kate got "Chapel Angel" again at school so she got to bring home the "Joy Box." Daddy reading the Bible story to them.

 Singing her school chapel songs to me with hand motions.
 Favorite new pastime: play-dough

 Movie time
 This naked little guy came all the way downstairs to give me a hug one night after Daddy bathed him so I had to snap a pic of this adorable hiney!
 Sarfari Park with our bff's Monica, Jack, & Gracen.
 All waiting in line to ride the animals.
Her turn
 Sissy sometimes likes to have some company while pottying. :)
 Sweet man after his recent haircut. This was the 1st time using the clippers on his hair.
 Park time
 Looking too grown up here!


No comments:

Post a Comment