.

.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Movie Date

Background: Emma Kate watched her first ever Disney princess movie recently. Beauty & the Beast. Lets just say she is absorbed with it!! She asks a million & one questions...what are those wolves doing chasing Papa?, what's the Beast doing?, what's Belle doing?, etc. Her almost 3 year old self is quite curious & it's hard not to smile sometimes with the rapid-fire questioning!

She watched it with me first, then my mom (Lolly), then Brett, & finally she checked with my Dad (Pop) if he had seen the movie. My Dad said "no, I haven't seen it, but can I come watch it with you?" He called me last week & scheduled an after-school Thursday movie date with EK. Too cute! The kids, my parents, & myself watched it. I snapped a few pics of the kids dancing as they do every time together & my dad dancing with them...sweetness all around!


 Pop & Sissy dancing

 He was thanking her for letting him come watch B&tB <3

No comments:

Post a Comment