.

.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Part 2: Jackson's Birthday

Disclaimer: I should have written this in the first bday post, but I really LOVE birthdays & celebrating! I don't think I go over-board, but I for sure like them to be special & show just how much of a life changing day it is to our little family!
Now onto pictures from Chuck E Cheese that evening. Emma Kate was SO thrilled to be there! (this was only the 2nd time they have been to CEC.)  Two years ago I didn't imagine my parents & Brett being "that family" to get enough tickets at the end of the night to earn a prize of play-dough haha! Fun times!

Time to ride!

So happy!

Riding the bicycle into the air, but not quite tall enough to pedal on her own so Pop helped.

Horsey time

Making funny faces at each other.
"Hello, whose there?"
This picture is to capture his amazing eyelashes! Girls.Will.Be.Jealous


FAV pic :)
Giddy about J's new camera
 Singing happy birthday. He got upset that he couldn't hold the candle/cupcake.
 "Come on guys!"
 "Okay, now I'm getting into this song!"
 Love cupcakes

 She L-O-V-E-S cupcakes
 Doing her funny & entertaining shaking bit for us.

 When it's your birthday, people wait on you hand & foot!



 SkeeBall buddies

 BH & Pop shooting hoops
Fun time had by ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment