.

.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Two Years Ago...

Big, swollen, emotional were 3 good words to sum me up. This time 2 years ago, we had finished up a family dinner at my parents house & I was rocking Emma Kate to sleep. I was overcome with emotions running through me.  I told her how much I loved & adored her, she would always be first my baby, how sorry I was if this was a trying time with a newborn & her not even being 11 months old, & that I wasn't sure how I was going to do it (being 2 kids less than a year apart!), but I would try my hardest everyday! Also, I just wanted her to know that my love for her would still be just as strong as ever!
Two years later, I can say that I'm emotion again. Something inside me gets emotional right before my kids birthdays. I just cannot imagine life without them! I thank God every day for knowing exactly what me & our family needed to be complete (i.e Jackson Reid).

Flashback to March 14, 2010

March 2012
Can't wait to celebrate YOU tommorow, Jackson!! 
<3, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment