.

.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hagedorn Family Fair Day 2012

It's that time of year again (our 6th year to be exact) to roll down to Fair Park for the State Fair of Texas.  Brett & I started this tradition when it was just us two. Now many years & changes later we still enjoy the petting zoo, seeing the animals, walking around, eating fried bad food, & getting our picture drawn. I love the fair day with my little fam!

 Emma Kate (almost 3 1/2) posing with the Texas Star
Jackson (2 1/2) with the Texas Star
 Animal time







Time for the Dog Show. Kids loved seeing the dogs jump into the pool!
 Picture drawing
 Perfect little model!

"Okay, I'm done now. Let me play with the iphone!"
 2012 Hagedorn Picture :))
 Exhausting!
 Sweet girl waiting for her Fletcher's corny dog
 Back to the animals


love!!


1 comment: