.

.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Welcome Fall 2012

October 1st hit & it felt like fall...finally! We've been hot & doing lots of sweating throughout the summer. I'm ready for it to cool off & bring on the fun fall outings that this season brings. Monday's I have been taking the kids to Story time at the library, but it was so nice outside I asked them if they wanted to go to Arbor Hills, a local park & nature preserve in Plano. Happily both kids said yes! Both kids made me so proud there because #1 Jackson told me every time he needed to go potty & #2 all SIX times Emma Kate trekked over there with us. :)

After naps, I wanted to continue the beautiful day with my little people. I suggested taking them to the big lake in our neighborhood to feed the ducks & riding their bikes around. I've never seen so many ducks. I loved hearing Emma Kate & Jackson tell the ducks that they had brought them toast!!

Overall, it was one of those days that I need to remember when it's a more challenging day. I'm working on being more in the moment & cherishing our time together since I feel like time is moving along quickly as Emma Kate is approaching her 1/2 birthday this month.


At Arbor Hills sharing a snack.


"Get our toast out!"






<3 p="p">





Hands on hip dancing :)



"Stop Emma!"
"Chase me, Emma"


Thank you Emma Kate & Jackson for a beautiful day with my beautiful babies!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment