.

.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Dallas Rock & Roll Half

March 24, 2013: My "girls" & I FINALLY crossed the finish line together! We have thrown around this idea for awhile now & we all ran this half marathon together (plus 2 of our guys in the group, Scott & Paul.)
The weekend was wonderful all being together (minus not being long enough & a windy windy race day).  Yet another amazing memory in the books with "the Fab 5!" Thanks girls for not letting me back out of the race last month, I'm so happy I crossed that finish line & hugged all your necks!

 Friday night guy time
 Playing with Aunt Jamie. She's stuck in their as a worm they said.
 Saturday brunch at Whiskey Cake.
 Race packet pick-up crew
 Got our bibs! (minus Carrie)

 Very windy & cold. James & I really to start!
Fab 5 in pink ready to race!!

 Post race Chuy's with everyone. EK was in heaven with her aunts!
 With Aunt Bear.
Well deserved!!



No comments:

Post a Comment