.

.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

M's Las Vegas Treat Trip

April 12-14th: I had a big treat...I got to meet one of my BFF's, Sara in Vegas...and we were there to see Tim McGraw & Faith Hill in concert!! Beyond FUN! We ate great food, drank, shopped, walked miles on The Strip, played slots, stayed up late, saw an unbelievable show, & just really enjoyed being back together! Loved it!! Thanks Sara for joining me. xo

 Night 1 heading to dinner at Olives in Belliago.

 Saturday morning at The Wynn. So pretty! Excellent brunch too.

Oh I got to pick up this new special gift!! Lovin Life!!
 Night 2 dinner at STK at Cosmo. One of the best meals ever!


 Showtime!
 There she is...entering 5 rows in front of us!
 Tim & Faith meeting up in the middle.

Just AMAZING!!

2 comments:

  1. lookin' good, hot stuff! glad you had a fun little getaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! Glad you had a nice, relaxing trip!! We're coming in Sept and will have to get together with your family!

    ReplyDelete