.

.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Emma Kate turns FOUR!!!! {4-27-13}

Typing the word four still doesn't seem possible for her. Four years ago, we arrived super early to be inducted at Plano Presby. Brett & I knew our lives would never be the same & then a 6 pound 13 ounce perfect baby girl entered our world at 3:13pm & I felt like the world stopped when I saw her for the first time.
Emma Kate, thank you from the bottom of my heart for making me your mommy! I love you more & more each day which I didn't think was possible. We had such a perfect day celebrating you on your birthday!
Her day: donuts for breakfast, zoo visit (3 1/2 hours!), home to rest & watch "The Lion King" in the movie room together, then dinner at Babe's chicken with family.

This is the first post. I have to break it into a couple because....well we took a lot!

 Birthday Girl had to get into a princess dress right when she woke up.
 Presents from Mommy & Daddy. New outfit/swimsuit for Bitty Baby.
 Princess light up journal for all her writing & drawing.
 Showing Jack.

 The big hit...Rapunzal wedding dress!




Friday: Pre Birthday treat. Mani & Pedi with Mama





No comments:

Post a Comment