.

.

Monday, May 27, 2013

{5-2-13 & 5-9-13} Two Special Kids & Teas

I had the privilege of going to Emma Kate & Jackson's Mother's Day Teas in their classes at the beginning of May. The kids & their teachers put in so much work & prep to make it special. Emma Kate's class went through their calendar routine, recited Psalms 139 (very impressive!), & a prayer before having our tea treats while she showed me her Alphabet Beach book she worked on all year.
Jackson's tea was the following week. His class did a presentation of songs & even the entire Lord's Prayer (very impressive!) He recited all of them, but got more shy & more shy as the presentation went on. Maybe because of all the mom's iPhones videoing everywhere ha! Then he showed me his work while we had treats.
What a wonderful group of teachers they've had! So lucky! I felt beyond special walking into their classrooms & having Emma Kate & Jackson's little faces light up when I arrived. Melt me!

Emma Kate's Tea







Jackson's Tea









No comments:

Post a Comment