.

.

Thursday, June 6, 2013

End of "School" Year With Us

May seemed to fly right by us almost...we've stayed pretty busy so I wanted to share pictures of our May days.

Watching sis at soccer.
Emma Kate's cheerleaders!
Birthday gifts from Arkansas cousins.
At the Fairview "beach" one morning.
Loved Dot Art from cousins.

Lolly & Pop got the kids this BIG birthday gift...a springless trampoline!



Big hit!
We got a few double dates in May. Brett & Matt golfed one afternoon & Ashley & I joined them for dinenr at their country club. We had a FUN time! Nice to be around my mama friends for "adult time"
Power out one morning.
She made a train.
Picnic dinners outside on the patio.


Mother's Day 2013 brought me a pink cruiser bike I had mentioned months ago!
Celebrating Lolly's birthday at Uncle Julio's. I mean really, how great does my mom look for being 63?
Kids had fevers for a week in May, but no other symptoms so something their bodies were trying to fight off. This is how I found her after she had to go to timeout one morning for fighting with brother.
Polo child model!!
Smiling kids in a picture!!!
Best class friend, Belle's art bday party.

Picture with school girlfriends. (Zoey, EK, Belle, & Maddie)


They love painting & I finally let them do "big kid"paint aka not watercolors. :)
Emma Kate became a tree climber this month at Lolly & Pop's backyard.

My sweet love bug at this moment in her 4 year old world. (however, she's quite emotional too, but I'll take the affectionate moments.)

Memorial weekend we went bowling for the kids first time with our awesome neighbors. Kids loved it!


Can't get enough of smiling faces in pics!
My wonderful neighbor & great friend, Allyn. 

 We celebrated Aunt Katie's birthday. This picture took 5 tries to get all kids somewhat looking with eyes open.
 We love that baby Lucas!!


Totally in awe of him!


1 comment: