.

.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Playing School

{October 17, 2013} 
The kids had a fall break from school so we "played" school one afternoon. They were so cute & excited about Mommy being their teacher. We did calendar, show & tell, & a fall art project. 

What an adorable class these two make, but pretty sure the home-schooling route isn't for me/us! 
I love watching my children love to learn & soak up new knowledge & experiences.



Crying is all part of it....being frustrated when the teacher doesn't understand what you want.
All good now!



3 comments:

  1. How cute!! Live that you played school. Miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your blog, its amazing how much it reminds me of my childhood with my sister (we're also irish twins).

    Your blog is a really nice idea, when your kids grow up, they'll be able look back at it and have their life there.

    Check out my blog about my sister and I, and let me know what you think. Also if you have any cool ideas about what I should post, please let me know (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally cute. I may have to copycat off this idea. I also don't think I could have the patience to ever home school

    ReplyDelete