.

.

Friday, May 1, 2015

Daddy Daughter Campout & Mommy Son Weekend

{March 27-29th, 2015}
Emma Kate & Brett headed off to Oklahoma for their Daddy Daughter Adventure Princess campout while Jackson & I had a mommy son weekend together.
The campout sounded & by the looks of the smiles in the pictures a success. Jackson got to go to the neighborhood Easter egg hunt Saturday morning & a friend's horseback riding party that afternoon so he enjoyed himself. 

Sunday afternoon when they got home my eyes filled with tears because I was so happy to see my sweet girl come running in the door. Immediately after a long hug I scooped her up & put her in a big bubble bath to get her all clean & tell me all about the campout weekend. :)

 Just arrived & exploring.

Two of her sweet kinder friends.


 Breakfast time.


 My heart was SO happy when I got this picture!!




 She loves to hike!



 The tribe

 Sunday last hike with Daddy before heading home.







Meanwhile back at home...Saturday for Jackson & I.
 Ready to hunt some eggs!

 Jackson & Cade (blue bucket) our next door neighbor grabbing tons.





 His horse at the party.






 The birthday girl, Katelyn & him.

Sunday evening all back home together. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment