.

.

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Jackson Gets Registered for Kindergarden!

{April 8, 2015}
Kinder Roundup approached. I told Jackson I was going to delete the email where I was supposed to register him online in the district. He got a concerned look and said "can you do that?" I then cracked a smile & said "no, of course not! You're ready & going to kindergarten come August!"
 I was asked to make a photo booth at roundup in the PTA room so parents could get some shots of their kids while registering. So whenever your Mom is in charge of something you get to be the first one to try it out!  He also helped the moms & myself hang the background. And then this led to him being the very first student registered for kinder at Castle Hills!

Mr. Man, You are so ready & will do WONDERFUL!!



Saved the best for last...photo booth with your Mom! Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment