.

.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

2009...pretty amazing!



New Year's Day I thought back about 2009 for me.  This year Brett and I went through one of the biggest milestones & changes that two people go through together...we became parents! God gave us Emma Kate on April 27th at 3:13pm and since that day my life hasn't been the same.  I never imagined how much I could love my child until I held her in my arms for the very first time.  I knew I would love my child, but it's so much more than that.  She is this amazing little person who I get the privilege to be her mother.  Then, in August of 2009 we got a huge surprise...I was pregnant again!  Yes, it was a shock and I know it will be challenging and overwhleming, but I believe that's God's plan for our family - to become a family of four sooner than we expected.  2009 was a big year for me...it was the year I became a mom & started this chapter in my life.  I'm hopeful that 2010 will bring us a healthy and happy baby boy, Jackson.  He will be welcomed with so much love from his parents and "sis" Emma Kate. :)  Here's to a wonderful 2010 with health & happiness to all!


our first picture together as a family of 3

No comments:

Post a Comment