.

.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Emma Kate on the move...Crawling!




(8 1/2 months old)

Emma Kate has been pretty close for a week to crawling. She has been getting on all fours and moving her arms or legs, just not at the same time. Then, Thursday, January 14th she offically crawled!  Aunt Barbie and Lolly were over visiting when she crawled across her mat to get a toy Aunt Barbie was dangling out in front of her.  Since then she's been on the move!  She is not only crawling, but wanting to pull up on everything like the ottoman, her stool, and even on us.  I thought we would have a chance to get used to her crawling before the whole pulling up on things started...guess not. It's kind of like peek-a-boo when she sees us on the other side on the ottoman. She is so cute & tiny crawling around on the floor. Brett did do some babyproofing around the house this weekend.  By no means though, is our house totally "babyproofed."  I must admit I'm a bit scared & nervous now because as she's becoming more mobile I'm becoming less mobile as I just entered my 31st week of pregnancy! Here are some pics. I'll figure out how to post the videos later.









She loves Nash!






















pulling up on her puzzle stool

fun stuff!

And now let's check out this bookshelf...



EK crawled all the way from our living room to the front door...quite a trek.



Emma Kate & Nash at the front window/door...so cute!

1 comment:

  1. Two teeth, crawling, AND pulling up!! WOW! I hope you're able to keep up with her!! See yall soon!

    ReplyDelete