.

.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

35 weeks pregnant

Update from our doctor's appointment yesterday:  We had one last ultrasound for baby Jackson before we actually meet him in person.  He looks good & healthy! Weighing approx. 5 pounds, 12 ounces right now, which is average size for this stage.  He is in the head down position.  We got to see a great view of his sweet face and profile!  He looked so peaceful!
Then, Dr. Farrow checked me to see if I was dilated...I'm a 1, but she said he's still high and hasn't dropped down into the pelvis yet.  Guess that's good, but for some reason thought I would be more dilated.  At night, I've been feeling some pressure and when I got checked at 36 weeks with Emma Kate I was already at 2cm.  But I'm happy that everything looked good so now we head back each week and wait.  :)  March 19th is his due date...we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment