.

.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Jackson's Baby Shower

This past Saturday, Sara & Monica threw a baby shower for Jackson at Lolly's house.  It was SO wonderful!!!  Lots of great friends, fun times, and very cute boy gifts for our little guy!! Here are pics.  There were lots so I had to cut them down.

diaper cake Sara made :)
cute & yummy cake
The wonderful hostesses, Monica & Sara
My Arkansas girls made it :)
Dear Friends! Deb, Jodi, & Carol all came to the hospital the night I was born!
Time to eat

Blurry pic, but I love the bibs.  Thanks KJ!
Emma Kate loved this train toy Becky & Linley gave Jackson.
Juanita (Gramma) gave Jackson this adorable Hogs blanket.
Uncle Burney picked this out himself! haha
Aunt Jamie got Jackson this book...she gave EK the girl's version before she was born. So special!
Jamie & Mark had this sign made for Jackson's nursery...it's perfect!
EK looking at her Aunt Barbie
My sweet princess!

"All these gifts are making me tired."
Julia gave EK this cute bow. :)
Julia & Scott had this Razorback uniform made with Brett's # on the back!
Linley & I.  Great friends since 2nd grade...time flies!
AK giving my sweet girl a kiss :)
Kirsten & I.  My fabulous friend from Borchardt.  I miss working & spending everyday at school with her.
BFF's from Arkansas. Carrie, Jamie, Andrea, me, Julia.
This year marks 10 years since we met as Diamond Dolls at U of A and became best friends!! Love you girls!


Emma Kate was pretty happy when Daddy arrived at the end.

I'm the first out of us 5 to have a baby...oh & I'll be the second too haha! You girls have some catching up to do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment